I found this gem at a garage sale. It was beat up, wobbly, and had an awful faux paint job. Ick!
Here are the before pictures...
It also had a very dated stamped pattern on the sides. Even if the pattern could be salvaged (yeah, really not an option for me) one side was missing.....
So... I pulled it all apart and started over.
I pulled the sides off and cut new ones that didn't have a yucky pattern on them (welcome to 2013 Mr. Table) I glued in the new sides and tightened everything back up so it wasn't wobbly. I primed all the pieces with a dark brown primer, so when I distressed with sandpaper, the brown would show through. Then I painted them teal.
A delightful accident.
Post a Comment